Friday, May 27, 2011

Parasailing, jet skiing and snorkeling OH MY!!

What a great month! I've had some really fun comedy shows and humor keynotes - from Massachusetts to Arizona and states in between. Some critical care nurses kicked it off early - they were a blast and I'd be happy to be in the ER with them any time. . .ok, not really, but if I HAD to go to the ER, they would at least make it a lot funner. I also got to have some fun with grocery store people (they weren't as large as I expected them to be - ha ha - I would be 3,000 pounds if I ran a grocery store) and apartment managers. . .my landlord was NEVER that much fun. . . plus a bunch more . . .

I also made it over to Cabo, Mexico for some fun in the sun. . .we did every thing from parasailing - in which i was NOT STRAPPED IN CORRECTLY. . .I'm on the left. In the U.S. they would NEVER have sent me up that way - I almost did some high diving into the water. . .luckily it was only 8 minutes.

And we did zip lining, snorkeling, dinner cruising, jet skiing and laying around with a frozen drink - a LOT of that actually - but we did get our exercise because we had to swim over to the bar!

What a great way to kick off the summer. . . my big challenge is to learn how to ride my motorcycle - I'd like to get it down to only 1 or 2 honking cars by the end of the weekend.

Have a great Memorial Day, and check out my animated video on YouTube - click on the link below!

The Funny Side of Working in an Office


Safe travels. ..

Jan
http://www.comedywriterblog.com/
http://www.theworklady.com/
http://www.comedyemcee.com/o
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Sandra Jessy said...

Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also. lake water sports