Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Miami and beyond. . .

The beautiful FontainBleau Resort in Miami!
So this weeks travels took me to Miami. . .and giving me a whole better feel for Florida. This resort above was GREAT! It too me over 6 minutes to swim from one side of the pool to the other. . .okay, I'm not a fast swimmer, but still, that's a HUGE pool. The ocean was right across the street.  .very warm water and a beautiful sunset!
I did a show for event planners and suppliers who get together once a year and meet with each other. . .they were nice, BUT I had to go on while they were serving desert and clearing the dishes. It is pretty tough to compete with that, so I didn't have the show I would have liked. None the less, I got to hang out with the agent. . I've worked for him for a few years but have not really spent any time with him.

The rest of the week finds me here in Los Angeles catching up on work for December. I've got half a dozen things booked, and ironically only ONE is a holiday party. . . usually that's all I book in December, but that's okay because it means I can attend my own holiday parties out here.

Jano
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: