Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Fashion Sense From a Non-Fashion Woman

Every time I think I’ve seen the worst T-Shirt ever, someone trumps it. Today at LAX (that’s Los Angeles international airport for you groundlings), I truly have found the winner of my new “the worst T-shirt ever” contest (I said worst, not wet). A young clueless guy (shocker!) is wearing a black t-shirt with 2 arrows. One arrow is pointing up (to his face) and it says “Mr. Right”. . .the other is pointing down (to his crotch) and it says.. .are you ready??? “Mr. All Night.” Ahhhh, I need to toss acid in my eyes now - How about a 3rd arrow – “Mr. Fright!” And the kicker is he HAD A GIRLFRIEND. . . or at least some woman traveling with him – girlfriend, sister, probation officer – whomever she is, she is also at fault for being seen with him which makes him think that his shirt is totally appropriate. I made a list of things I’d rather do all night (rather than be with him) and they include pouring acid in my eyes and being put on probation - combined. I can only hope the guy is LEAVING Los Angeles, headed to his hometown where that shirt fits in – though I’m not sure where that shirt fits in.

Okay, that’s my insightful observation of the day. I’m headed to Pennsylvania to have some fun with a Chamber-of-Commerce type group tomorrow night. I’ll be near Gettysburg and right near Breezewood, pa. . .A town most people breeze thru because it’s only 3 blocks long and has 72 marts (mini and shoppers) crammed into it.

Jano
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: