Monday, January 17, 2011

Skiing!

At the end of the weekend, we're still smiling!
Just finished our annual cousin's ski trip - I THINK this is the 26th year! Half of us still ski while the other half watch videos and eat. . .I split my time between the 2 halfs. We go to WISP in Deep Creek Lake Maryland. . .I know, I know, I fly across the country passing Colorado and Utah to fly in Maryland. it's not just for the skiing, it's for the cousins! We have a blast. The only rule in 26 years. . no kids. Yep, we made that rule on one of the first trips, and it has stuck. Luckily some of my nieces and nephews are old enough to watch the younger ones so the adults are released for the weekend.

Skiing on the east coast can get COLD. . .it was 4 degrees with no wind. . which makes a BIG difference with east coast skiing. I skied on Friday - no crowds and "warmer" than the other days. Then we watched 2 movies. . .Salt with Angelina Jolie was excellent. . .The Ghost Writer with Jim Belushi was not. . just my opinion.

ANYWAY, here's to great traditions. . .and 26 years. . we still look fantastic!

Jano
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: